As Airdrops are the hot thing in crypto world right now, newbies naturally want to know how to participate in Airdrops? Well, we have good news for you – to participate in Airdrops is really easy!
Users will most likely need to have these tools:
- Ethereum Wallet – not the one that is on an exchange. Remember, it has to be a personal address that is ERC20 compatible, because most of the tokens that are airdropped are ERC20 tokens, which are or were originally Ethereum-based ICOs. Most importantly, the Ethereum Wallet needs to be ACTIVE. If user’s wallet doesn’t show activity, it might not receive the airdrop. Sometimes, coins will be explicit in what they look for, including some type of balance in the account.
- A Telegram Account (https://telegram.org/). Telegram is the chatting tool of choice for many of the ICOs. Free tokens are the tool for boosting the audience count. Usually, airdrop tokens will also require participants to sign up for their Telegram accounts. But, if participants want to receive the token in their Ethereum wallet, they should not leave the Telegram accounts or they risk disqualification for the airdrop.
- A Twitter Account (https://twitter.com/). Similar to the reasons behind the Telegram account, many of the airdrop tokens will also require participants to follow them on Twitter. Some of them will even ask participants to retweet some tweet.
- An email address, sometimes airdrops will ask for participants’ email, too.
- Referral code – Sometimes, in order to participate in the airdrop, all that participants have to do is sign up through someone’s referral link, which only requires participant’s name and email.
There are a few ways to find airdrops:
- Bitcointalk – one of the oldest and largest forums for crypto discussion. This is usually the very first place a new project will announce themselves, and is a great place to learn about all of the ICOs going on. Participants can usually get a great history of the project by looking through their initial Bitcointalk thread.
- Airdrop aggregates – These often do some pre-processing for participants and verify that the airdrops are legitimate and that the projects are likely to actually pay out the coins. Some of the good aggregates:
- Airdrop alert
- Sub-Reddit Airdrops
- Sub-Reddit CryptoAirdrops
- Platforms – Some platforms allow participants to sign up for airdrop lists and have their address publicly available to be airdropped into. Also, you can find the best airdrops listed on Tokens Marketplace in the category Airdrops. And the best thing about our platform is that you don’t need to be subscribed, everything is free and easy!